Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 5 Part 2 (GAPS Intro Stage 5)

Random thoughts:

I have really started enjoying warm water, and I have really started enjoying a little warm broth. If I overdo the broth it starts to gross me out.

Morning sickness has diminished a ton since yesterday and especially today, like none! 14 weeks gestation or GAPS I don't know...

I'm not starving constantly anymore, that might be why I haven't had morning sickness.

I can't in any way shape or form consider myself a lazy person anymore!! I'm on my feet all day cooking. It is fulfilling yet by the end of the day with all the build up of kids and food, I just wanna punch something or throw a pot across the room.

Venita is having lots of sleep disturbances tonight. She can't stay asleep, and I am thinking no more avocado for her, for a couple days. Anyone know what else it might be? I can't imagine it being die-off...

RJ is so awesome when he's awesome, and so hard to handle, when he decides to be hard to handle.
Still just a roller coaster ride..

WE ALL ARE ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER RIDE, UGH!!

It is just draining to say the least, I don't even like to be around myself half the time!!

Good night day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment