Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 24 (GAPS Intro Stages 3 & 5)

Hello Thursday! So today was really uneventful. I started my day out really edgy. I'm thinking maybe the Apple Juice I had last night? And man I keep having Braxton Hicks Contractions like crazy. Can't believe how strong they get at only 4 months. Baby is starting to kick more and more all the time.
Reality is setting in! And I have finally come to realize that I'm pretty well over morning sickness, THANK YOU Jesus!! And my GOSH, what a gorgeous day!! Can I get an Amen! ;P

RJ (4) had a few issues this morning with not listening and throwing small fits, but it was all short lived. He has pooped 2 days in a row. Thats huge!! But I decided to introduce yogurt today. Little less than a table spoon and it gave him a stomach ache and diarrhea. I'm still amazed by the reactions to some foods that he has had. Sometimes I forget what his body is going through right now. Lots of healing! And tonight we went to a friends birthday party. Pizza and cake!!! Like the worst thing you could think of putting in front of a GAPS kid! But he did so incredible. I am so proud of him! So I'm baking Carrot and Squash Almond Cupcakes for him (and me) as we speak at 10:30 at night! lol I also let him have a small piece of raw carrot, and he seems to handle it really well.

Venita (18mo) had a pretty uneventful day. She is having pretty steady die-off. You can tell some foods will cause her yeast rash to flare up on her face, especially sauerkraut. Increasing the probiotics also gives her diaper rash too. I think her appetite is finally leveling out. Normally I have to give her 4 eggs every morning, she is down to 2 eggs now. She isn't near as hungry. And she has this big belly all the time now!! lol It's too cute! Venita went to sleep like a champ tonight, she was ready!

Just overall EASY!!! And something quite interesting tonight was how different RJ was socially. He really didn't want to go play with anyone. That isn't like him. Normally he is socially unaware! lol Like, he will friend and annoy every kid in site. I'm often embarrassed for him! But he was very observant and mature. I don't know if thats a good thing or not! But I can at least say, I wasn't embarrassed for him! :)

And Holy COW, these cupcakes are amazing!!

Will have to post the recipe soon!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment