Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 11 (GAPS Intro Stages 2 & 4)

So Venita (17mo) is going back a step and RJ (4) has moved up a step... I feel like I have been soooo lazy today. Okay, I know I've been lazy today.. But really it's been up and down all day with Venita and I didn't get enough sleep last night. Time got away with me as I was ordering some exciting Easter Candy Molds and Chocolate Molds!! YAY!! Found a recipe for gummy vitamins, I'm so excited to turn it into plain old Easter Gummies!! Woohoo!


Venita is still really sick. She hasn't thrown up anymore, but she isn't digesting her food at all. I was holding off on Probiotics while she was sick, but now I have started introducing more. Doesn't seem to be helping at all. She has eaten nothing but blended squash and broth and sauerkraut. Tonight you could tell she had had enough squash. So I gave her a little chicken, I hope that settles okay. It's one hell of a bug, thats for sure. It's claimed my friend and her little 9mo too. She said her stomach hurts too bad to even eat anything. :( Poor babies.. She hasn't gotten very good rest today and you can tell she's in pain.

RJ hasn't had many bouts with OCD the past couple days and he hasn't had a whole lot of tics. But he doesn't listen very well! I would say brain fog like he's in lala land or something.. He has been pretty whiny for sure.. I have upped his probiotics even. So I think he's in a good place to move forward. He did great with the carrot juice today. He really is doing good with all the food and I would feel comfortable moving forward to stage 5. He is also doing really well with coconut oil. Will be making a nut bread tomorrow. He will love me!! :)

I want a corn dog... Of all things, I want a corn dog with ketchup.. Ugh.... : p





No comments:

Post a Comment