Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 7 (GAPS Intro Stage 3)

Craving Spring! Craving Garden! Craving Sunshine!
A picture of RJ last spring watering one of my hubbies experimental garden beds, which worked quite well! It's amazing how much he has grown in only a year! :(


The day started out incredibly early for me, not due to kids luckily. We had sprouted nut pancakes for breakfast. The kids tolerated them really well. I am slacking on broth today, I have a hard time remembering to make RJ drink his broth before his meals.Venita, I have yet to find a way to get a significant amount of broth into. I just know that would help so much with their healing. Lunch was Shredded Beef with Pea Soup. Dinner we had Bell Pepper Cilantro Boiled Meat Balls. Doesn't look like Venita's tummy is liking it very well. It's really easy to see when she isn't tolerating something! She won't sleep and is incredibly fussy!

RJ (4) has been having a lot of die-off today. Today he was OCD to the extreme! We got a visit from his little cousin Kodi Rose who was soooo excited to see her big cousin RJ. All RJ did was steel every single toy she tried to play with. I have seen him bad, but never that bad. Working all those bad things to the surface! A good sign!! But poor Kodi just wanted to play with her cousin! :) Oh and earlier today when his OCD first started setting in, he was trying to build a fort with the couch cushions, and every time they fell he would get SOOOO ANGRY and make grunting noises and start crying and everything. I was trying so hard not to laugh, I have never seen him get so upset over something like that!

Venita (17mo) has been having some die-off today too. Her rash got really bad on her face today, worst I have seen it yet, good sign of detox. More than anything I think tonight she is just having issues. Could be a little die-off, but mainly tummy issues because of dinner. I'm soooo ready for bed and she isn't showing any signs up letting up!!

It's really hard to believe that it has officially been a week on GAPS. I'm pretty blahzay at this point.. Not a lot of improvements to give note to yet. Other than Venita digesting her food well. RJ going through the motions of detox a sign of progress. I have also been feeling notably better too! I can see Venita might be needing more healing time than RJ already with all the sensitivities she's been having. But, she also has a much less mature digestive system, so I guess to be expected! I need some sleep!! lol

On to WEEK 2!! Oh my! 

More on the GAPS diet at www.passionatepurelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment