Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 9 (GAPS Intro Stage 3)

Hanging out at Grandpa and Grandma's in our PJ's
Where to begin!! Wanting to keep this short and sweet because I need sleep.. But I have so much to talk about! So I'm gonna keep it simple..


Venita (17mo) thew up her entire days food this evening. She has been out of it all day and I thought it was just die-off.. Especially since her rashes going crazy... BUT I'm wondering if its all because of nuts. Her yeast started popping up around the time I introduced the nuts. She hasn't shown signs of stomach upset. But I noticed today, for the first time that she had undigested nuts in her poop. Then this evening she had even more undigested nuts in her poop. So it means she isn't able to digest them yet. She wasn't able to digest anything today. I have always wondered why that happens.... Inflammation? I understand the nuts, but how does that cause her to go all day long without digesting something.. I read somewhere that when you eat pork and other foods together, your other foods take just as long to digest as pork. So maybe that is the same with the nuts? I don't know... All I know is she is far from ready for nuts!! (please comment if you know more about this!)

RJ (4) is doing great! Other than not pooping. I'm thinking about moving him forward and then I can give him carrot juice for the constipation. I didn't give him much ferments today because I didn't want to deal with a whiny, OCD kid all day while trying to shop. He did so good today, I'm proud of him. And tonight when Sissy got sick I told him we need to pray for Sissy to feel better. She was in the bath tub washing up from her accident and he went in there and sang her a song about God. Jeremy and I were both shocked.. He was talking about Moses and Jesus. I'm sure he made it up as he went. But to me that was a huge growth in comprehension. I was shocked when he went in there to sing it to her and that he sang at all, makes me tear up thinking about it. For me to say something like that to him and for him to comprehend it so perfectly, I am just, wow!! I'm excited for what the future holds. Discipline has been easier today, so I look forward to when all this die-off, mood swing, madness is gone!! This break from ferments today gave me a lot to look forward to!!

Anyway, I am running my Adrenals into the ground with this day. So I am out of here!!

Night!

Visit www.passionatepurelife.com for more information about the GAPS Healing Protocol.




No comments:

Post a Comment